- Program Overview
- Transportation Solutions
- Emergency Ride Home Program
- Emergency Ride Application
- Bicycle Loan Program
- Services & Fees
- News & Tips
- Why Join?
- Current Transportation Members
- Additional Resources
- Bike to Work
- Electric Bike Information
- Folding Bikes in Busses
- Cabrillo College Go Green
- Local Sustainable Transportation Options
- Safe Routes to School
- Transportation Membership Services
Transportation Membership Services
Transportation Services offers programs that encourage member employees to use other ways than driving alone to commute to and from work.
- Emergency Ride Home: Free cab ride home when you have an emergency during regular work hours, and rode the bus, bicycled, carpooled, vanpooled, or walked to work that day.
- 0% Interest Bicycle Loan: Borrow up to $750 interest-free for one year to purchase a bicycle and related equipment.
Employers may chose to offer their employees one or all of these services. Please refer to the Member Service & Fees section.
ECOLOGY ACTION SUSTAINABLE TRANSPORTATION EMPLOYER MEMBERS
• Akita 1010 LLC
• Cabrillo College
• City of Santa Cruz
• Geo H. Wilson
• Housing Authority of Santa Cruz
• Office of Assemblymember Bill Monning
• Santa Cruz Community Credit Union
• Santa Cruz County
• Santa Cruz County Regional Transportation Commission
• Santa Cruz Museum Association
• Santa Cruz Seaside Company
• Staff of Life
• University of California Santa Cruz
Join the local employers who are taking direct action to reduce the community’s carbon footprint!
Program Director, Transportation Group
831-426-5925 ext. 127